We are always seeking the employment of energetic and experienced New Jersey licensed psychotherapists (LSW, LCSW, LAC, LPC, PsyD) to work 2-5 days a week, including night and Saturdays, in our multi-clinician, concierge-style psychotherapy practice.
LSW’s and LAC’s are welcome to apply – as we are able to provide supervision. We offer the benefit of our already established referral stream, both individual and group clinical consultation, an insurance/private pay billing system, easy to use EMR system, on-line and in-person marketing opportunities, and a chic modern office environment in the heart of Bergen County, New Jersey.
Our ideal applicant has a commitment to working with each client towards their goals, a dedication to building strong relationships, and is passionate about their work and professional growth.
Benefits of Employment
- Autonomy and creativity given to clinicians in their practice and to create a caseload working with issues that are engaging and meaningful to them
- Flexible scheduling
- Highly competitive compensation ranging from $40.00-$80.00 per session for individual or couple sessions
- Quiet, comfortable, updated offices
- Knowledgeable and engaging professional support staff
- All the benefits of private practice (autonomy and flexibility) without any of the hassles
- Opportunities to create your own unique groups and workshops
- Clinician must either carry or be able to obtain malpractice insurance
- Individual therapists must carry a caseload with a minimum of 12 clients
- Must commit to a minimum of 2 years
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience providing evidenced-based counseling to children, teens, couples, and adults with anxiety, depression, trauma, relationship, or other concerns utilizing a treatment approach. T
- A positive and optimistic attitude that can handle flexibility and change.
- Solid diagnostic, assessment, and treatment, and documentation skills.
- Willingness & motivation to stay on top of the latest research and methods through regular training and consultation.
- Passionate about providing exceptional therapy to clients in a supportive, kind, and focused manner.
- Desire to develop a career with Dr. Stephen Oreski & Associates.
If you are interested – please apply now!
We look forward to speaking with you.