Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with one of our therapists.
You’re in good hands the moment you reach out to us!
Our Client Care Coordinators will speak with to gather some information and help you decide which of our experienced therapists would be the best fit. After the initial call, we will schedule a convenient time for you to speak with your therapist so you can get to know each other and discover if it is a good fit.
During the consultation, our therapist will talk with you about what has you considering counseling. You can ask questions regarding the counseling experience and what you can expect, as well as any other question you have for your therapist.
If you’re wondering what kind of questions to ask, here are some to think about:
- Do you have any experience working with issues such as mine?
- How do you approach treatment?
- Will there be homework or skills I’ll need to practice outside of therapy?
- What do you think the goal of successful therapy is?
- Is there a time limit to treatment? What is your previous
- How will I know of therapy is working?
Whatever you’re going through – Dr. Stephen Oreski & Associates has a compassionate therapist waiting to help.