The benefits of Divorce Therapy
- Working through your emotions about ending the marriage without shaming and blaming each other,
- Understanding the predictable stages of the divorce process like when crises are most likely to occur. This allows you to maneuver through them easier,
- Learning to say goodbye in a peaceful and productive way, while also honoring the time spent together,
- Strengthening your communication and coping skills,
- Learning how to establish rules and healthy boundaries to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings.
- Time to work through your feelings, grieve the loss, and cope with challenges post-divorce.
- Accept the end of your marriage and turn what you think is a failure into an opportunity for personal growth.
- Help you understand your part in the negative patterns present in your previous relationship, so you don’t repeat them in future relationships.