$ 60- $350 per session
Insurance can be complicated. Our dedicated Client Care Coordination Team is available to answer any questions you have about starting care with us, and in some cases, we can even file out-of-network claims on your behalf.
Prospective clients are welcome to utilize our complimentary benefits check service, where we look up the details of your insurance plan and help you understand your options. As an out-of-network provider, it’s important to us that prospective clients are equipped with the information they need to make informed decisions about their care.
Your health insurance or employee benefit plan may cover full or partial services.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible, and has it been met?
- What mental health services do you cover?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do you require pre-approval of services before you will reimburse
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We accept Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield NJDIRECT 10 and NJDIRECT 15, other Horizon PPO plans, and all other insurance plans as out-of-network providers.
Please call us to verify your insurance coverage.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Please contact the office for more information.
Cash, check, all major credit cards, and VENMO are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full session cost.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please call us at (551) 579-4441, text (551) 239-1231, or email firstname.lastname@example.org