Psychotherapy is a process of inner exploration leading to deeper understanding of how you relate to yourself, to others, and to the world in general.
- Feel overwhelmed by problems or stress?
- Find yourself stuck and unable to get past your current problems?
- Often worry or think about bad things that have happened or might happen?
- Find yourself assuming the worst.
- Have less energy, or changes in appetite and sleep?
- Have felt sad for a few weeks?
- Always take responsibility for other people’s problems.
- Avoid difficult situations?
- Care too much about what other people think.
- Feel like you can’t control your emotions?
Do you want to understand yourself better?
Many people seek therapy after a recent trauma, like the death of a loved one, an abusive relationship, a miscarriage, being unfairly treated or discriminated against at work. Or you may seek therapy to work through a past trauma, such as being the victim of sexual abuse as a child. If you can’t seem to put an experience behind you, and it’s affecting your work, sleep, or relationships, therapy may be right for you.
If you want to create lasting change in your life and move closer to the life you envision for yourself, beginning therapy with us is the perfect place to start.
By working together with a therapist at Dr. Stephen Oreski & Associates, you will be able heal emotional wounds, uncover and understand self-destructive patterns and behaviors, and replace them with new, more productive behaviors and beliefs that will help you move closer to the life you envision for yourself.
We Now Offer a Free Consultation Call for Individual Therapy
We offer a free consultation to help you learn more about our therapy services and to match you up with a counselor who can best support your unique situation. We invite you to reach out today and book your complimentary, 15-minute consultation.