Our Commitment to Providing In-Person Services During COVID-19
Our Commitment to Minimize COVID-19 Exposure
Our practice has taken steps to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. We have posted our efforts on our website and in the office. We offer contactless check-in and have provided several hand sanitizing stations. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about these efforts.
If You Are Sick
We are committed to keeping you and all of our clients safe from the spread of this virus. If you show up for an appointment and we believe that you have a fever or other symptoms, or believe you have been exposed, we will have to require you to leave the office immediately. We can follow up with services by telehealth as appropriate.
Face-to-Face Psychotherapy Sessions
We will continue to provide in-person services for all of our clients. If there is a resurgence of the pandemic or if other health concerns arise, we may require that we meet with our clients via one of our telehealth platforms.
If a client decides at any time that he/she would feel safer with telehealth services, your therapist will respect that decision, as long as it is feasible and clinically appropriate.
Our Responsibility to Minimize Exposure
In order to continue to provide services in person, please take the time to follow the guidelines listed below. Our staff will practice all of the same guidelines.
Please only keep your in-person appointment if you are symptom-free.
- Let your therapist if you are awaiting pending COVID test results.
- Take your temperature before coming to each appointment. If it is elevated (100 Fahrenheit or more), or if you have other symptoms of the coronavirus, you agree to cancel the appointment or proceed using telehealth.
- Wait in your car or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before our appointment time.
- Wash your hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when you enter the building.
- Follow the safe distancing precautions we have set up in the waiting room and/therapy room. The staff will provide appropriate guidance.
- Wear a mask in all common areas of the office.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet and refrain from physical contact (e.g., no shaking hands).
- If you are bringing your child, please ensure that your child follows all of these sanitation and distancing protocols
- If a resident of your home tests positive for the infection, immediately inform your therapist or the main office, and we will arrange treatment via telehealth.
- Notify your therapist or the main office if you have traveled to a state that is on the NJ travel advisory quarantine list.
- We ask that you verify that you are symptom-free by signing in at our reception area prior to each visit.
We look forward to supporting our clients and our community during these challenging times.